The Basic Instructor Clinic is three days of intensive training designed to make you a proficient and qualified paragliding instructor, and also authorizes qualified individuals to be able to issue P-1 and P-2 ratings.
What The Clinic Includes:
- Hands-on training specifically designed to strengthen instructional procedure and expertise.
- Consultation regarding the recognition and accommodation of each individual student’s learning style.
- Understanding and being able to properly administrate the USPHA rating system.
What The Pilot Will Learn:
- Important ethical considerations pertinent to paragliding instruction.
- A careful study and application of communication skills.
- Methods for best demonstrating the uses of paragliding skills and equipment.
- P-3 rating
*Note – After the course, the pilot/ instructor must complete an instructor apprenticeship (must teach and progress with at least one student through the entire P-2 rating process), and also pass a critical one-day instructor evaluation.
There are no reviews yet.