The Tandem Instructor Clinic offers the opportunity for Tandem 1-rated pilots to become Tandem Instructors and become ambassadors for the sport of paragliding by being able to fly with a passenger.
What The Clinic Includes:
- Two days of in-depth classroom instruction and exams.
- Extensive and thorough topic-related discussions.
- Observational in-flight skills analysis.
- Pre-flight briefing and USHPA waivers test.
What The Pilot Will Learn:
- All that is involved in fully complying with USHPA rules and regulations concerning tandem paragliding.
- Advanced methodology of how to safely launch, fly, and land a tandem paraglider.
- Knowing how to properly and adequately prepare for a varying degree of passenger weights and sizes, and dealing with a wide range of reactionary states of mind.
- Tandem 1 Clinic.
- Tandem 1 rating.
- 25-40 tandem flight as “pilot in command”.
There are no reviews yet.