The Cross-Country Clinic thoroughly prepares paraglider pilots for long distance travel by incorporating a varied and complex array of condition assessment skills and flight mechanics to boldly go where no man’s gone before.
What The Clinic Includes:
- The careful study of established cross-country routes.
- Discussion and evaluation of goals for a successful flight.
- Embarking on a cross-country flight per pilot pre-determination and planning.
What The Pilot Will Learn:
- Methods for achieving lift and maintaining altitude.
- The important pros and cons of terrain feature familiarity.
- Recognition of thermal triggers and potential condition longevity.
- The Mountain Flying Clinic and The Thermal Clinics, or equivalent experience.
There are no reviews yet.